True Backgammon HD
We proudly present version 4 of True Backgammon which can be run on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch running iOS 5 or higher.
True Backgammon is a fully featured backgammon game. On the iPad's large screen you can play the game in the same way you would play on a real backgammon board. Drag one or multiple checkers to their destination or undo moves by just dragging a checker back to its original location. If a checker has only one possible destination, you can even move it by simply double tapping it. The whole gameplay against the computer or a friend is a smooth and convincing experience.
We went to great lengths to port the look and feel to the iPhone and iPod Touch too. Feedback from all of our testers makes us believe that despite their smaller displays we also made an enjoyable gameplay for those devices.
No matter on which device you are playing True Backgammon, it will be as close as it can get to playing the real game.
Version 4 contains the following functions:
* Play against the computer (3 Skill levels: Casual, Advanced, Expert)
* Two player mode to use the app as a playboard
* Network gaming through Game Center to play against friends or random opponents, optionally with voice chat
* Many settings (match length, doubling cube, manual dice, play direction, etc.)
* Two amazing playboards (wood, metal) included
* 7 additional playboards in leather, oriental and neon style (in-app purchase)
* BGBlitz word class gameplay engine (in-app purchase)
* BGBlitz tutor, which helps you to improve your gameplay (in-app purchase)
* Universal support for all iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices running iOS 5 or higher (including support for all retina display resolutions)
* Full support for iOS 7
This is version 4 of True Backgammon, and we included a lot of ideas and suggestions you sent us in the past few months. Again we love to hear your ideas, suggestions (and even possible bug reports) and promise to work hard to improve True Backgammon again and again.
Feel free to write a review too, but please be aware that we will not be able to answer, contact or help you based on reviews alone, so if you like to hear back from us, please send an email.
* Various crashes during game center matches fixed
* Black pip count was wrong
* Some more minor bug fixes
If you like this app and want to support further development, please rate it 5 star, or even better, write a nice review. I appreciate your support. Please also remember that all reviews and ratings are version dependent, so do not hesitate to resubmit your existing rating or review. Thank you!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 26, 2013
- CompuLab, Markus Gömmel
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (310)
- 32.2 MB