* "Best Casual Game" award from AppStoreApps.com
* 1st on iLounge's "100 Best Apps and Games"
* Gold Award from PocketGamer
* Slide To Play's "Must Have" award
* One of ABC News & WIRED's "10 Most Awesome iPhone Apps of 2008"
* Interactive Achievement Award finalist for "Cellular Game of the Year"
The first and the best! Released in July 2008, TRISM was the first ever Match-3 game to innovate using the iPhone's tilting feature. One of the most popular launch titles on the AppStore, TRISM has inspired countless others. In the spirit of smash hits like Tetris and Bejeweled, discover the next step in casual games: TRISM.
TRISM may be the most widely known success story in the AppStore! Created by indie developer Steve Demeter in a few short months, the phenomenal success of TRISM allowed Steve to quit his day job and pursue game developing fulltime. Steve's story has been told on Good Morning America, CNN, and MSNBC, and has inspired developers all over the world. Apple has filmed a documentary on Steve and TRISM, and is available at www.apple.com at the start of the iPhone OS 3.0 keynote presentation!
- 5 game modes, including Classic, Timed, and Puzzle!
- Online scoring!
- 22 achievements to collect!
- Auto-save when interrupted by a phone call!
- Colorblind mode!
"Could Trism Make iPhone Gaming Fun?" - KOTAKU
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 27, 2009
- Demiforce LLC
- 7.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.65 (1996)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data