Reviews of the Paid Version are out there. Over 40 ratings and reviews of the paid version, average 4 1/2 stars!
"Trak 4 is an excellent game, and it keeps your brain active! The hardest difficulty setting is quite challenging. For only 99cents, this game is a wonderful addition to your iPhone game collection!" - appgirlreviews.blogspot.com
"I like that this game is very clean, simple to learn, fun to play, for $0.99 this is a steal. This app is available in the iTunes App Store." - www.crazymikesapps.com
“I think that this is a great app that is definitely worth its $0.99 (59p) price tag. You will enjoy playing with this app, and you will want to play with it every time you get a couple of minutes to yourself. “ - www.appsight.net
"“It’s just challenging enough to make you want to play some more, and is thus the perfect 99¢ game” - www.weplayiphone.com
Trak4 Lite is a challenging puzzle game for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
In Trak4, you are trying to beat the clock in matching the tile pattern on the right to the pattern on the left. Players earn points for the time remaining. If you match the pattern correctly, you gets another round. If the pattern doesn’t match the game is over. The twist is that you can only see the entire target pattern for the first few seconds of each round. After that the pattern is cloaked in darkness and you can only see the portion that appears underneath the moving spotlight.
If you get stuck, press the “Hint” button to get a quick peek at the target pattern.
Trak4 Lite includes 5 puzzles. Purchase the full version of Trak4 to get over 50 additional puzzles, high scores, updates and more!
The 1.1 Update to the Lite version has been in review since June 22nd and should be approved soon.
The 1.2 Update of the paid version was submitted to Apple on August 18th. The 1.2 updates adds:
1) 36 more puzzles (for a total of 125)
2) Stat Tracking
3) The ability to play your own iPod Music
4) A new menu system
* Added an additional puzzle for people to try (total 6)
* Added a Save State so people can quit and pick up where they left off if they press the HOME button during gameplay. Pressing QUIT from the Pause menu will NOT save the game.
* Added a Pause Button so people can take a quick break
* Added a prompt encouraging users of the app to get the paid version from the App Store.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 19, 2009
- Keith M. Kolmos
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (16)
- 3.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 2013 Photo A Day from Disney Photography Blog - Disneyland Edition
• 2013 WDW Photo A Day from Disney Photography Blog
• Animal Kingdom Wallpapers from Disney Photography Blog
• DISNEY PHOTO A DAY - Daily Wallpaper from WDW and Disneyland
• Disney Christmas Photo A Day - Holiday Wallpaper from WDW 2011
• Disneyland Resort Christmas Photo a Day 2012 From Disney Photography Blog
• EPCOT Wallpaper from Disney Photography Blog
• Halloween Photo A Day from Disney Photography Blog
• Hollywood Studios Wallpapers from Disney Photography Blog
• I Heart U Photos
• Magic Kingdom Wallpapers from Disney Photography Blog
• Rick Sammon's 50+ Tips for Nik Color Efex Pro
• Rick's Big Cats - Wallpaper from Photographer Rick Sammon
• Rick's Flying Flowers - Wallpaper from Photographer Rick Sammon
• Social Media Marketing - by Rick Sammon
• WDW Christmas Photo A Day 2012 from Disney Photography Blog
• WDW Wallpaper from Disney Photography Blog