Train Conductor World
iOS Universal Games
Conduct and control the tracks, manage movement and watch your rail network grow. You’ll need nerves of steel and snappy strategy to keep the chaos under control. Be on high-alert for explosive crashes, near-misses and split second situations..
Adventure across new terrain and connect the wonders of the European continent. Your trains will be barreling across the canals of Amsterdam, zooming around the Arc De Triomphe in Paris and navigating the perilous peak of the Matterhorn.
Customise your trains to optimise your railway - use rocket boosters, star medallions and more to speed up your deliveries. It all counts when you’re growing the biggest railway in the world!
Check out the new Crash Test Mode for all your crashing, smashing pleasure. :)
"Incredibly good looking. Supremely satisfying." - Touch Arcade
"A brilliant mashup of genres that's wonderfully addictive." - Pocket Gamer
"So tactile and satisfying" - Penny Arcade
"A really well thought out puzzle game." - SlideToPlay
"Train Conductor is a work of art." Hittin Crits
+ Grow an expansive rail network across Europe
+ Connect 25 famous European landmarks
+ Collect unique track tiles and optimise for perfect rail efficiency
+ Complete daily objectives and wacky challenges
+ Select unique customisation options for your trains
+ Master the flow of trains running over the new curving track designs
+ Rain, hail or shine - enjoy the new dynamic weather system
+ Smash trains together with glee in the super fun Crash Test Mode
A calm winter white covers the European continent. Welcome to Winter.
- Sending a train to the wrong destination never felt so good. Track numbers will let you know when a train exits on the wrong track.
- Added a small reward for connecting a new port.
- New players get a completely overhauled introduction. It’s so much better, but you’ll have to trust us.
- Performance improvements on the map.
- Removed offensive video ads.
- It’s more obvious that you can’t build over clouds.
- Removed gameplay recording since it’s now a default part of iOS 11 - add the option to Command Center.
- Fixed; Trains won’t get stuck if they stop off screen.
- Fixed; You can’t crash trains in the Pause screen anymore.
- Fixed; iPhones won’t rotate into Portrait - since they’re not meant to!
- Fixed; It’s no longer possible to lose a second purchase. Yikes!
- Fixed; Taking a picture of your network works again.
- Fixed; Minor bugs in new tutorial.
Tweet us (@thevoxelagents) a picture of your rail network!
Want to see YOUR favorite bug fixed and featured in this list? So do we! Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll see if we can squish it.
TouchArcade —'Train Conductor World' Review - Freight Control