Total War Battles: KINGDOM
iOS Universal Games
Shape the land, build sprawling towns and recruit and train a powerful army.
Conquer new territories to expand your realm and defeat rival lords and other players in epic real-time battles.
Please note that iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad mini 1 are not supported.
• Build and expand your Kingdom, with farms, quarries, blacksmiths and more.
• Alter the land by creating rivers, lakes and mountains.
• Command your army in large-scale battles.
• Battle other players in real-time.
• Cross-Platform - Play on Phones, Tablet, and PC, whenever you want, wherever you want. Actions in your Kingdom will carry over onto any device you play on.
• From the creators of the award-winning Total War™ games.
• 4th generation iPad or above
• iPad mini 2 or above
• iPhone 5 or above
• iPod Touch 6th generation or above
• iOS 8 or above
• An internet connection
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/totalwarbattles
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TotalWarBattles
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/totalwarbattles
Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TotalWarBattles
Total War Battles: KINGDOM is free to download and play.
Additional Gold can be purchased using real money. More information on in-app purchases is available here: http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_Battles_Kingdom_Information
- - - - -
Terms of Service: http://www.sega.co.uk/Account-Terms-of-Service
© SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Total War Battles: Kingdom and the Total War Battles logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
* Players can now log in with a Facebook account
* Costs to speed up certain actions have been changed from Gold to Silver or Food
* Players can now choose where to prospect with the Quarry
* A new "Available for recruitment' list has been added to the Army Setup panel that shows all the available troops
* Added more info for units that are “detached” or “unsupported”
* There are 5 new Outpost islands to be discovered
* A “Shipment Requirement” panel is now shown in your Viking Outpost
* The button to unblock water sources after flooding is now easier to find
* Minor bug fixes and memory optimisation