This app was removed from the App Store.
To Bee or not to Bear? HD
iOS iPad Games
★★★ Over 6 000 000 000 people... know about bears and bees! ★★★
What do you like most: the bees or the bears?
“To Bee or no to Bear?” gives you only one choice. The Bee is cool, hard-working, jokingly-colored and is your bro. And the Bear is impudent, smells bad, pokes his nose, where he mustn't and is not your bro.
We have NO:
• Stupid zombies;
• Blood in our game. We have honey instead of blood;
• Farms with cucumbers and pumpkins;
• Violence! In our game everything happens in harmony and with mutual agreement;
• Murders! Seriously. Even one bee didn't suffer in our game. Well, may be just one. No more;
• Hold your breath! Ready? You won't need to throw something with a catapult. Honestly, no catapults during all of the 10 levels;
• No birds. Both angry and kind;
• Towers. You'll build no towers and you won't need to defend anything;
• No puzzles for nerds. We are cool and funny.
Briefly: in one place far far away, called Hiveland, live the Bees and the Bears. The only things they enjoy are bunjee-jumping on fire-hoses, mad laughing and doing to some kind of crazy stuff. At that, the bees harvest the honey and the bears steal it. In general, life without honey in Hiveland really sucks: it's boring and you have headaches in the morning. That's why the bears decided to steal some honey and to cut fully loose on their bear party. But the Bees didn't like that and started to fight back, using everything, they had in their bees' hands.
So, our task is to cut these hoses. If you see a bear, trying to get inside of the hive – cut his hose! The bear without a hose is not even a bear anymore. And don't be slow: there will be so many bears, that your fingers would not be enough!
So, your part of the deal:
• blazing reaction;
• all your free time;
• all your busy time;
• your Punishing Finger of Justice;
And, of course:
• your sense of humor and a little bit of your madness.
And our part of the deal is:
• 10 cool levels;
• crowds of impudent bears;
• funny music;
• a whole pile of achievements – from “Dummisaur” to the “Bee Idol”;
• a lot of action and crazy beebear chases!
Join us! The Bears NO PASSARAN!
Also, to be always in touch, find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AntonRoshchineStudio
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AntonRoshchine
Read our site: http://anton-studio.com
Subscribe to our Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AntonRoshchineStudio
We've published a new version of “To Bee or not to to Bear?” - 1.1! This update includes some features, that will change the game a lot and will definitely enrich the gaming process.
What's new in 1.1?
• Survival mode
This is a special game mode. You don't have to pass the level, you just need to cut down as many bears as you can to gain more points. You can tell about your highest score in the leaderboards.
Especially for real gurus of the game, we decided to create leaderbords in the game center, where the players will compare their results and achievements with other players of «To Bee or no to Bear?».
We added new bonus cell. It's blue with red cross. When you tap it, the level goes under water for several seconds. Every thing becomes very slow and you'll have some time to cut the bears without a risk to cut your bees.
• Minor bugs fixed
There were some small bugs, which, in fact, didn't influence on the gaming process. They are fixed too in this version.