Get one of Wired.com reader's favorite apps of 2009, it's the most exciting, addicting and fun card game on the app store! Play against two computer controlled opponents in a battle to get closest to 31.
Thirty One (You may also know Thirty One by another name such as Big Tonka, Blitz, Scat, or Cadillac) is a strategy based card game where you try to get your hand of three cards closest to thirty one (only cards in the same suit are added together). You play against two computer controlled opponents named Jack and Jill. You will have hours of fun trying to out smart them by holding cards you know they want, knocking when you think you have the best hand, and getting a blitz (a hand of exactly 31)!
Thirty One has many great features:
- Great single player gameplay
- Two computer controlled opponents
- Game is saved on exit or when interrupted
- Game can be stopped at any time then resumed
- Keeps track of game statistics
- Keeps track of in game credits you have earned
- Clean and intuitive interface
- Post your stats to Facebook
- Compare your scores with online leaderboards
- Daily leaderboard showing just today's scores
- Fun achievements that can be unlocked
- Listen to your iPod Music in game
- Retina display graphics
- Thirty One is OpenFeint enabled
*** Reviews ***
Picked as one of Wired.com reader's favorite apps of 2009!
Thirty One has been featured in Apple's "What we're playing" section on iTunes!
Thirty One was voted the number 1 card game by members of toucharcade.com!
"The game plays really well with some challenging yet fun gameplay." - www.averageapper.com
"Overall Thirty One is deceptively addictive – it’s another one of those ‘gotta play just one more round’ games that I personally love." - panappticon.com
"A different kind of card game that requires a bit of strategy combined with the mind games of poker - challenging, unpredictable and addictive!" - www.appsized.com
"Thirty One is particularly fun because it feels familiar but is truly unique. All in all, it’s a fun game, and well worth a play." - appgirlreviews.com
"It's a very addicting game and it's very easy to use. 5/5" - Daniel_Mysterio (iTunes Reviewer)
"McLovin it! Fun/fast app that's great to play in small patches, yet takes you in for the long run by simply adding openfeint leaderboards/achievements." - Enertron (iTunes Reviewer)
- Now requires iOS 3.0 or later
- Retina display graphics
- New achievements
- Latest version of OpenFeint
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 15, 2010
- Luke Campbell
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (26)
- 12.7 MB