This app was removed from the App Store.
Think Fast. Tap Faster! Pro
iOS iPhone Games
Can you think fast? Can you tap even faster? Do you have what it takes to complete all these crazy stages? If you're too slow, you're too old! Think you can get 5 stars in all the stages? Good Luck!
NOTE: A new big update is in progress. I've added: support for 4 inch screens, iOS7 support, all new and updated colorful graphics, and NEW LEVELS. Coming Soon!
Think Fast.Tap Faster! is a challenging, fun, action game that includes mini-game stages based on timing, reaction, recognition, tapping, number sequences and more!
- 34 Stages x 3 Levels. More to come!
- Simple addicting gameplay fun for all ages
- Fun characters
- 20 Game Center Leaderboards
- 17 Game Center Achievements
- Retina display graphics
- VERY challenging in higher levels.
- Earn up to 5 stars per stage
HINTS AND TIPS:
+ For the 2nd stage, try looking at the numbers first before tapping them in order from largest to smallest. Also, try holding your device with 2 hands and using your thumbs to tap the numbers. You can do it!!
+ For Stage 8, hold your device with 1 hand and tap with the other. Try tapping with your finger tip or the nail to get more hits. You can really rapid-fire that darn monkey! Get him!!!
+ Having trouble getting past a tapping level? Did you try multi-touch? Some levels allow it, others don't.
Coming in the next update:
- More Stages! What will they think of next?.
- Got an idea? Send it to us at info[at]franticfingers.com.
New in Version 1.1:
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
- 20 Game Center Leaderboards. Are you the fastest?
- 17 Game Center Achievements. Try to get them all.
- New stages! like Snail Race and Bird or Dog?
- Graphic changes
- Improved level and stage menu flow
- First star on Stage 2 is now easier to get
- Shortened failure tune
- Mute/unmute background music
- Performance improvements
- Reduced download size
- Various bug fixes
Indie developers have too much work to do and never enough time in the day to do it. Please support us, we appreciate it!
Thanks for your support.
Fixed problem with Game Center screens for iOS 6 devices.