==CHECK IT OUT==
8 catchers for $1.99 only!
Check out "The Catching" all-in-one bundle now!
You won't regret!
==ABOUT A GAME==
A simulator of once popular Nintendo's "Egg" game from Game & Watch series.
==HOW TO PLAY==
The rules are really easy – just catch the eggs, don't let them fall and score as much as you can.
Take a few minutes to adjust to controls and test your reaction!
Two game modes available:
– Game I – eggs can move not more than from 3 directions at a time
– Game II – eggs can move from all 4 directions at a time with higher speed
– Turn on or off sound effects
– Pause the game whenever you want
– Submit your scores to the web site
Check our web site for information on new and scheduled releases.
You can also help us to find and iphonize more of the retro catcher games.
- Added "Replay" feature, see in "slow motion" how you've missed it!
- Removed 2 "endless game" cheats (pressing pause or Home button just when the projectile crashed would allow to resume game with 3 penalties).
- Fixed a nasty and hard-to-find gameplay bug - in rare cases the projectiles crashed in wrong order, the game was kind of "cheating" on you. Now the problem is solved, the game is as "honest" as it could ever be, and your have a nice chance to improve your scores.
- Last catcher's position is autosaved now.
- Slightly improved graphics and controls.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 06, 2009
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 1.1 MB