iOS Universal Games
THE INCIDENT is a fast-paced, retro-style action game. Run, dodge and jump your way to safety as an angry rain of just about everything in the world falls and builds a mountain of platforms for you to climb up, up… up to the source of it all: the cause of THE INCIDENT.
"This iPhone/iPad game is really great - get it! $2. It makes me laugh every time I play it." —John Romero, Designer of Wolfenstein 3D, Doom and Quake.
"A game you pick up quickly, but can't put back down." —Engadget
"Gaming's Most Charming Vision of the Apocalypse" —Gizmodo
"The controls work well, the graphics look cool, it's universal from the get go, and I really dig the whole concept behind the game." —Touch Arcade
"Terrific little indie games like this are what make the iPhone platform really shine." —TUAW
THE INCIDENT is easy to pick up but hard to master. It's a totally new gameplay concept and it's perhaps TOO addictive. It's loaded with power-ups, power-downs (d'oh!) and collectables. Try to beat the game, then try to unlock all the achievements. No one said getting 500 coins would be easy.
THE INCIDENT is a universal app that runs great on any iPhone or iPod touch, and on iPad. Buy once, play anywhere!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
• Supercool 8-bit pixel art with Retina display support
• Awesome chiptune soundtrack
• 7 levels to explore and survive in "The Rise & Fall of Frank Solway"
• Dodge and jump as high as you can in "Endless Nightfall"
• Control your iPad using an iPhone or iPod Touch with Controller Mode
• Score sharing with Game Center
• Hundreds of unique objects, hundreds of ways to die
• The Award Room, where you recall your adventures
• The elusive "B-mode"
• TV Support!
• Controller can be used to pause, resume, restart/retry and return to the main menu.
• Trophies can be tweeted from the Awards screen.
• Game Center leaderboard can be viewed without leaving the game.
• New game mode: Endless Nightfall!
• Share your Endless Nightfall high scores on Game Center!
• Control your iPad using an iPhone or iPod Touch!
• Retina display support for super-crisp pixels.
• New music in Endless Nightfall and Twitter screen.
• In-Game options: Access options without returning to the Main Menu.
• Tweet your trophies! Send a photo of your trophy to Twitter.
• Support for both landscape orientations on iPad.
• Lots of tweaks and bug fixes.
• Support for native 1080p on iPhone 6 Plus
• Improved iCloud support
• Various bug fixes
148Apps —The Incident Review
PocketGamer —The Incident