*** Important: If you are experiencing a crash with 3.1.2, see http://boards.gandreas.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1148 for details and work arounds ***
Deluxe fantasy role playing dice roller that actually rolls dice!
- All the standard dice shapes (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20)
- Exotic dice shapes (d14, d16, d18, d24, d30, and now d48, d60)
- Specially marked dice for d100, d1000 and dice for FUDGE
- "Relabelled" dice to simulate d1 (binomial 0 or 1), d2, d3, d5, d7, d9, and averaging d6 dice.
- Richest dice formula language available:
- Add, subtract, multply, divide dice results and constant values
- Modify dice results to take the highest N dice, lowest N dice, etc... (making it trivial to do "roll 4 six sided dice, keep the 3 highest" = "4d6H3")
- Includes support for Storyteller style "count dice greater or equal to a given threshold, subtracting any 1s from that" (so a dice pool of 5 with a target number of 8 is "5d10tn8")
- Open ended (aka "exploding") dice
- Fully customizable list of "favorite" dice formulas (edit, add, delete, reorder)
- Multiple background, dice textures
- Choose between single colored dice, or multi-colored
- Free-form mode lets you add/remove dice, ignore certain dice, or "hold" others such that they remain where they are when you reroll.
- Shake your phone to roll (or just tap the "reroll" button for secret rolls)
- Organize all your settings into multiple "game rooms" allowing you to easily switch between different gaming styles
- Character sheets integrated into the Dicenomicon - keep track of your characters abilities, stats, rolls, etc... No more erasing holes in your paper character sheets!
Fixed crash when using new glyphs (found in character sheet tabs)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 02, 2013
- gandreas software
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (387)
- 29.9 MB