Thai Checkers !
iOS Universal Games
Thai Checkers is a variation of the checkers game mainly played in Thailand.
The main differences with American Checkers are
- Kings are flying: they can move any distance along unblocked diagonals, and may capture an opposing man any distance away by jumping to any of the unoccupied squares immediately beyond it.
- During a capturing move, pieces are removed immediately after a capture. Kings stop on the field directly behind the piece captured and must go on capturing from there, if possible, even in the direction where they have come from.
- The starting position only has 8 pieces per side.
You can enjoy Thai Checkers in family game time, or you can also enjoy the game by playing with the AIs of varying difficulties.
You will also gain experience points by winning against the AIs (+1 for Easy, +3 for Medium and +5 for Hard).
* Save/load unfinished game
* AIs with three levels of difficulties
* Timer based game
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.