TMNT: Brothers Unite
iOS Universal Games
Take back the streets of NYC with the most shell-tastic team of secret superdudes EVER! Play as Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello or Raphael and combat the Foot Clan, mutants, and bosses with fierce Ninjutsu attacks. It’s time to protect the city!
• Get ready for fast paced brawling action with Leo, Mikey, Donnie and Raph
• Exciting and intuitive combat controls immerse you in the game
• Jump, spin, punch, and kick waves of street gangs, mutants, Foot Clan, and legendary bosses
• Upgrade each turtle with unique ninjutsu attacks, weapons, training, and boosts like the Freak Streak and Whack Attack
• Chain attacks to trigger an awesome TURTLE POWER mini-game and fight up close with ALL 4 TURTLES
• Play through STORY MODE, written by Tom Waltz, contributing author of the beloved comic series from IDW Publishing
• Stay alive in SURVIVAL MODE against endless waves of enemies
• Test your skills with in-game challenges
• Compete against your friends’ high scores
• Developed by the makers of the acclaimed game Combo Crew
This game offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device settings. Apple will keep you logged on for an additional period of time after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this additional period of time. This is a function of Apple's software and not within our control.
TMNT: Brothers Unite offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
You may have set up your Apple ID password to keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. If so, additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15 minute interval. This is a function of how you set up your account and not within our control.
For users residing in the EU, TMNT: Brothers Unite may include the use of persistent identifiers for game management purposes and installation of this app constitutes your permission to such usage of persistent identifiers for all users on your device.
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/nick-eula/
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/faqs/
© 2017 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Minor bug fixes
TouchArcade —'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Review - The Game Bakers Make Fine Turtle Soup
PocketGamer —Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
148Apps —Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Review