Tap Towers +
Transfer the Tower from one side to the other, one layer at a time, as quickly as you can, and in as few moves as possible.
That's all there is to it!
• 10 game pieces
• As simple and streamlined a game as possible
• Game Center Leaderboards
• Customizable background color (48 in all)
• Auto-solver for learning how to play (or driving your cat crazy)
• NO ADS!! (because it's yours! you bought it!) :D
In loving dedication to my late Mother. This game was initially her idea. She brought it up the last time I saw her, and I just wanted to see it through. I love you, Mom..
• Fixed a crash on launch in iOS6, due to Game Center attempting to authenticate using a depreciated method.
• Fixed an issue where you could get stuck in "Ready" mode if you tapped an empty column prior to tapping the primary column at the start of a game.
• Fixed a couple iTunes Screenshot inconsistencies.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 31, 2013
- Madcap Studios, inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (8)
- 4.3 MB