Take It Easy
It’s a puzzle, it’s a brain teaser and it’s a game! It’s all three and much more! It is bingo with strategy! Place your pieces one at a time on the board. To score points, try to form continuous rows of the same color from edge to edge. But one wrong tile and the whole row is worthless. It gets harder as the number of empty spaces on your board, and your possible choices, diminish. Because once a tile is placed, it can’t be moved!
Take It Easy is a simple, yet surprisingly addictive and thought-provoking game that will give you endless hours of fun.
• Three entertaining and visually beautiful game modes:
- Classic Mode: introduces you to the game that started it all.
- Puzzle Mode: test your puzzle solving skills with 100 fun and well-designed puzzles. This exciting new twist to the game will have you swapping pieces in your sleep.
- Progressive Mode: offers 30 stages of different challenges specifically designed for the iOS version. Conquer all stages beforetime runs out!
• Local & online multiplayer: play head-to-head against a friend. Or up to four players on a single iPad! Or play online with friends around the world.
• Game Center integration lets you compare high scores with your friends and players around the world. Will you be Number 1 on the leaderboard?
• Over 40 different achievements: earn points to get that #1 rank and, along the way, win surprising rewards to customize your gameplay.
• Full Retina support: includes stunning high-resolution graphics for the new iPad.
• Already over a million fans are enjoying the award winning board game!
4/5 – „Addictive puzzle mechanics and infectiously fun challenges make Take It Easy an unexpected runaway success.”
„If you are looking for a great puzzle game to pick up this week, then I highly recommend giving Take It Easy a try. You won’t be disappointed.”
4/5 – „A fun puzzle game”
4/5 – „Take It Easy is a fun board puzzle game with a lot of content, and great
Feel free to check out Ravensburger’s other games, including Scotland Yard, THE aMAZEing Labyrinth and Puerto Rico, along with many, many others.
Become a fan of Ravensburger Digital on Facebook and find out more about our new apps, exclusive competitions and behind the scenes information about the development of our apps:
- Added new app icon
We'd be very pleased about positive ratings, in case you like this app!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 17, 2014
- Ravensburger Digital GmbH
- 43.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (8190)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (24649)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AR Puzzle
• Das magische Museum smartPLAY - Die Begleit-App zum neuen Brettspiel
• FiTS by Reiner Knizia
• Karl's Castle
• Karl's Castle HD
• King Arthur smartPLAY - Die Begleit-App zum neuen Brettspiel
• Las Vegas!
• Look and Find Book "Come with me to the Sea"
• Look and Find Book "In the Country"
• Look and Find Book "Our big City"
• Magic Coloring
• Microminds - Die Begleit-App zum neuen Brettspiel
• MIX-MAX iPad Edition
• My first clock – Learn to tell the time
• Number Hero: Addition - An Exciting Numbers Game
• Number Hero: Multiplication - An Exciting Numbers Game
• Oink, Oink – My Crazy Farm
• Peekaboo: UFO
• Piggeldy und Frederick - Was ist Freundschaft?
• Piggeldy und Frederick - Was ist Glück?
• Puerto Rico HD
• Puzzle Blocks for Kids: Animals and Letters
• Puzzle+App Games – The companion app to the new Ravensburger children’s puzzle series
• Ramses II
• Ramses II HD
• Ravensburger Lesestart
• Ravensburger Puzzle - the jigsaw collection
• Revertis 2
• San Juan
• Scotland Yard
• Supertrumpf - Kraftprotze
• Supertrumpf - Power Traktor
• Supertrumpf - Ultra Jets
• Sweet Dreams!
• THE aMAZEing Labyrinth
• THE aMAZEing Labyrinth HD
• The Brave Little Tailor - Living Stories
• The Lost Heart - Living Stories
• The Lost Song - Living Stories
• THINK® - Das Quiz
• THINK® - Your brain trainer
• THINK® – Mind-Path
• THINK® – Mind-Path HD
• Weigh the world
• Whoowasit? HD
• Why? Why? Why? - Aeroplanes
• Why? Why? Why? - Horses and Ponies
• YES or kNOw smartPLAY - Die Begleit-App zum neuen Brettspiel