Switzerland by Memento
** Now free for a limited time, download it! **
Switzerland by Memento, the Switzerland memory game
Turn over two cards and if they are the same, you win!
The perfect game for children from the age of 3 upwards, not to mention older people who want to keep their memory in trim. The whole trick is to memorise the cards so as to finish the game in as few goes as possible.
From the alpenhorn to the Combat des Reines through to the Swiss army knife, the whole originality of the game lies in a selection of symbols that celebrate the culture, the traditions, the particularities and the geography of Switzerland, all within a typically Swiss red and white design.
- An educational and entertaining game for the whole family
- Ideal for children from the age of 3 upwards
- An entertaining way of keeping your memory in trim
- Discover Switzerland through the game's 18 Swiss design icons
- Try to get the maximum number of pairs as quickly as possible in the smallest number of goes
- The time taken and the number of goes are both displayed
- The best score is saved.
Switzerland by Memento for iPhone is the electronic version of the popular game published in Switzerland by Memento. You can order the original version with high quality screen-printed cards on our website www.memento.ch.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 09, 2009
- SUMO interactive
- 2.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (108)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (108)