iOS iPhone Games
WARNING: Looks like Avalanche Mode takes an unusually long time to start on iOS5. The screen will appear to go black for about 30 seconds before returning to normal. It's a strange bug. We're looking into fixes for this, we will post here when a patch is submitted!
http://bit.ly/quickhook for the trailer and quick links to the reviews! Loved by Toucharcade, SlidetoPlay, AppSpy, PocketGamer, Appsmile, iTunes Reviewers, TUAW, 148Apps, iLounge, GamePro, TheAppera, Gamezebo, Jayisgames, AppAdvice, the list goes on and on!
Conquer Eagle Mountain with the help of your trusty grappling hook. Swing and run your way through meadows, frost-tinged fields, ice caverns, volcanic caves, and more. Find secrets, loot, and special encounters. Race against your friends. Explore peaceful landscapes, or try to outrun an endless avalanche. QuickHook combines heavy replay value with deep variety!
Check out our youtube trailer, review links, and more at http://bit.ly/quickhook
HEAVY REPLAY VALUE
- Find loot to spend on character upgrades and equipment
- Unlock Nightmare levels, new equipment, and fancier hats
- Seamless Leaderboards and Stats / Medals for each level
- 66 different achievements, most of them based on exploring secrets
- Duel system: Ghost Race your friends!
- Random, infinite Avalanche Mode:
* Survive a roaring avalanche, right behind you, as long as you can.
* Over 60 different possible "sections", most with secret paths.
* Ghost race your friends to send them your personal Avalanche level!
- Varied landscapes
- Each level has its own challenges and art
- Secrets and Easter Eggs
- Character customization: Show off your gear!
- Free updates that add more achievements, secrets, and equipment
- Hand crafted race/exploration levels
* 24 levels with multiple paths and hidden areas!
-Added retina screen support for compatible devices! See the avalanche chase you in crystal clarity!
-Game should now run properly in the background on applicable devices.
-Updated OpenFeint version.
-Updated in-game news catalog.
TouchArcade —'Super QuickHook' Review – The Spiritual Successor to Hook Champ (Now With Blast Processing)
148Apps —Super QuickHook Review