Stratosphere: Multiplayer Defense
***** Featured by Apple in Over 40 Countries at Launch *****
One screen. Multiplayer strategic defense.
Grab one side of an iPad and play as one of three unique teams, taking on your opponent with defensive towers and 12 different creatures that you can send to assault their gates.
Miss the magic of playing board games with friends? Transform your touch screen into a realtime, interactive strategy game and challenge friends of any skill level. Stratosphere is easy to learn, but has many layers of strategy to master.
"Stratosphere: Multiplayer Defense takes the TD genre to a whole new level through its multiplayer gameplay style."
"I love that the multiplayer is on the same device because it feels very much like a board game. I just love everything about this: the visuals, the music -- very electro-dancey -- and I really like that it was made by only two people, which really shows that it was a work of love."
- Reviews on the Run, G4TV
''Stratosphere features a brilliantly executed multiplayer mode and a great visual presentation which makes this title an overall easy recommendation.''
"Stratosphere offers a lot of fun, especially when you are playing head to head with a friend. We have never seen a tower defense game like this."
• Two player multiplayer on a single iPad
• Zero load screens
• Three unique teams to master
• 4000+ combinations of modes
• Singleplayer mode with 60+ missions to complete and three levels of difficulty
• #Stratobets for social bets with friends
• Unlockable levels, modes and character costumes
• Retina graphics
• Game Center leaderboard and challenges
Check out the trailer on YouTube at http://bit.ly/StratoTrailer
Feeling a bit lonely? Play singleplayer against a Stratobot to hone your skills, complete missions, and unlock awesome new modes and levels to show off to your friends.
Feeling a bit competitive? Stratosphere also introduces a whole new way to raise the stakes of matches: #Stratobets. Write something hilarious or embarrassing for your friend, and challenge them to a match to see who has to tweet it out or post it on their Facebook wall. It's the perfect way to get them to acknowledge your skills.
So jump into the battle raging on mile high platforms above a polluted, alien world, and fight for your place in the stratosphere.
Start saving up Stratocoins, we have a ton of new content coming to your Stash in threes:
- 3 awesome new levels, 3 new modifiers (Splosions, Randomizer and Circle of Life) and 3 new costumes (zombies, monacles and radioactive waste!)
And we've also made a ton of other refinements and improvements:
- The monsters have more than 100 new things to say!
- Game Center challenges
- Made Stratobots smarter and more devious. Easy and medium got some improved balancing, and the hard Stratobot will put up a better fight now. Prepare to weep.
- Completely new #Stratobets system, making it far easier to make your friend tweet or post embarrassing messages when you destroy them ;)
- Reduced the cost of levels in the Stash so you can get 'em all faster
- Added a few ways to get bonus Stratocoins (without spending any money)
- Improved balancing of races, towers and levels
- Squished some bugs
- Sent air kisses to everyone who has downloaded Stratosphere so far
AND in the end we managed to still reduce the game's size! Hope you all enjoy the update and like the shiny new icon :)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 4 days ago
- Pixile Studios
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (129)
- 73.8 MB