iOS iPad Games
(On Sale from now until Jan 2)
Starving Gators is a tabletop board game for the iPad that allows for 1 to 4 players can play at a time. Great to play with your family and friends.
Starving Gators brings back the classic board game feel to a new generation of iPad users. One to four Gators are set up at each corner of the game, around a pond in the middle with fish continously swimming in. Your goal is simple, any taps on your Gator activate his chomp move, which bites down into the middle pond. Eat as many fish you can, making sure to grab the silver fish and the elusive gold fish for bonus points. The timer will count down and the player at the end with the most amount of points wins!
As up to four people can play at once, the game is great to play with family and friends. A great game to play at the table with your family during Christmas, or on family game nights. The game is simple enough for all players to understand and master. The game has also been balanced to play with children in mind.
* Family Fun: Play multiplayer, up to 4 players can play at once on a single iPad.
* Solo Fun: Play single player as well, see if you can get the top score.
* Amazing Graphics and Animation: Animation from an industry expert, looks great in motion.
* Special Fish: Different fish give different points, from normal fish, to silver fish, to the elusive gold fish!
* Settings to change the timer.