Stardom: The A-List
iOS Universal Games
*** If you’re new to Stardom, please download our latest Stardom adventure, Stardom: Hollywood ***
Optimized for the iPhone 5!
BECOME THE WORLD'S BIGGEST STAR IN THE WORLD'S GREATEST CITIES: LOS ANGELES, LONDON, NEW YORK, PARIS, TOKYO AND TORONTO!
Can you reach the A-List? Schmooze, flirt, lie, fight – and maybe even work – your way to STARDOM!
From getting off the bus as a nobody to accepting an award as an international superstar, get rich and famous by starring in movies and TV shows and winning over fans.
Customize your star look with the latest styles and hottest accessories!
Hollywood in your hands – complete with exclusive clubs, upscale restaurants, movie studios and more
Work on-set to earn a 5-star performance, rave reviews, and more fans
Date and dump celebrities, party at the best venues, and live it up in a luxury home with your exotic pets
Invite friends to your entourage, have them co-star in your projects, or check the Top 100 to see who’s more famous
* * * Stardom: The A-List requires an iPhone 3GS, iPod Third Generation, iPad or later device to run * * *
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Stardom: The A-List
2011 (C) Blammo Games Inc.
Blammo, Glu, G-man and Stardom: The A-List are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blammo Games Inc. and/or Glu Mobile Inc. in the US and/or in various countries.
▶ Charlene knows what fans want: get her insight into what’s hot, and do what she says to earn free bonus stars!
▶ Oz is coming... starting Wednesday March 6th, work with your agent on Oz-themed movies – finish by Sunday the 11th to earn free Oz-themed clothing! (Starlets can even get Toto!)
▶ Level 30 added
▶ Bug fixes and improvements