Build and command your own starship!
4.5/5 - Maclife
“...equal parts challenging and clever, making it a must-play for sci-fi strategy fans.”
4.5/5 - TouchArcade
“Should you dive in immediately? Absolutely.”
4/5 - Appspy
“If you're looking for a strategy title on the iOS that will keep you on your toes, Star Command should more than suffice.”
Star Command lets you build your own ship, hire your crew, explore the universe and battle alien civilizations across the galaxy.
• Universal App - iPad and iPhone included
• Premium game - no in app purchase roadblocks
• HD support for retina pixel goodness
• Level your crew members up and earn new skills
• Build a ship in your own image!
• Four distinct ship hulls to choose from
• Focus on tactical, science or engineering
• Amazing soundtrack intensifies the action and exploration
• Over 10 alien species to discover
Brought to you in beautiful HD pixelated glory, Star Command brings to life the challenges and joys of managing a starship. Upgrade your ship, get out into the unknown and watch your crew die grizzly deaths all at your command. Strange and annoying alien civilizations await you at every turn. Manage each of your ships roles, focusing on science skills, tactical combat and ship engineering. Prevent alien invaders from taking over your ship and causing massive amounts of damage with sentry guns. Revive dying crew members with new rooms! And don’t forget that your decisions matter - an enemy made early could come back to haunt you later.
+ Fix issues with on-ship combat on Beginner
+ Bug Fixes for Plasma Gun and Sentry crash
+ Now clears room output queue on game load
+ Fix issues with Black Hole difficulty level
+ New Missions - New enemies and new challenges await!
+ Cloud Saves - Save your game on your tablet then continue your journey on your mobile phone!
+ Ship Output - Monitor the efficiency of your ship with Room outputs!
+ Bug Fixes Galore!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 24, 2015
- Star Command, LLC
- 137.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (438)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (3320)