iOS Universal Games
SQUIDS is a unique mix of action strategy and RPG: build your team of heroes for epic turn-based battles against corrupted crabs and shrimps!
Steev, Vahine and the rest of the Squids are in danger! An infectious black ooze is corrupting their world. Only a few heroes can fight back and save their lush underwater kingdoms! Recruit a small army of stretchy Squids and lead them into turn-based battles against the dark hordes.
• #1 RPG in 65 countries!
• Loved by gamers all around the world: 5-star rating!
"The adorable spawn of Angry Birds and Final Fantasy Tactics" -The Escapist
"From the gameplay to the graphics to the sound, everything here is pitch-perfect." - GameZebo (5/5)
"SQUIDS is the game I was waiting for since the creation of the App Store. A masterpiece." - ApplicationiPhone
• Grab Squids by the tentacles, then fling them across the battlefield
• Mixes the best of iOS gaming with classic RPG elements
• Recruit a unique team of Squids in four different classes: shooters, scouts, troopers and healers
• Use strategy and skill to win turn-based battles, use the environment to your advantage
• Customize your party with special ability-boosting helmets
• Enjoy an epic story with giant turtle rides and heroic boss battles
• Discover the Squids' legendary world through gorgeous detailed levels
• Game Center and OpenFeint support for leaderboards and achievements
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5 and iPod touch (4th). Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
The game is localized in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese and Russian.
For the latest info on SQUIDS, or to ask us a question, check us out on Twitter @SquidsTheGame or Facebook/SquidsTheGame
No Squids were harmed during the making of this game.
Hi Squids players!
Sorry about this late bug fix, we just noticed recently that since iOS 8.1 there was a bug on the save of the progress (and level up of the Squids). This is now fixed! Please enjoy Squids more than ever!
The Game Bakers.
TouchArcade —'Squids' Review - A Strategy RPG with Legs, but Hampered by IAP Balance Issues
148Apps —Squids Review