This app was removed from the App Store.
Spider Solitaire: Card Game
iOS Universal Games
The classic Spider Solitaire card game you played on Windows™ is now available to play on your Apple device! MobilityWare is the ORIGINAL maker of Spider Solitaire with Daily Challenges. We’re constantly updating Spider Solitaire to include fun new features!
NEW CALENDAR THEMES
The Daily Challenge calendar now has a festive theme for each month. Open the calendar to see this month’s theme!
Spider Solitaire has the same high standards and polished gameplay you’ve come to expect from the makers of the #1 free Solitaire game! Download now, and relive the familiar card game you know and love with the best Windows™ Spider Solitaire in the app store.
Also known as Spiderette or Spiderwort, Spider Solitaire is an extremely popular variant of Solitaire that will puzzle your brain for hours of endless fun! Your goal is to place all the cards in each suit in stacks of descending suit sequence. Weave your way as a beginner through 1 and 2 suit games and move up in difficulty as you attempt to tackle 3 and 4 suit games and become a true Spider Solitaire master!
== Main Spider Solitaire Features ==
• NEW Daily Challenge Calendar themes
• Daily Challenges
• Exclusive Gameplay Themes
• Choose From 1-4 Suit Games
== More Features ==
• Animations after solved deals
• Flawless graphics and classic interface
• Winning Deals that guarantee at least one winning solution
• Unrestricted Deal allows player to deal cards even with empty slots
• Unlimited undo option
• Highlighted hints
• Track your Spider Solitaire statistics
• Tips for winning
• Custom pictures for card backs and backgrounds
• Tap to move for quick gameplay
• Right hand or left hand play
• Landscape or portrait view
• Customized settings to suit your taste
LIKE US on Facebook
Questions? Comments? Concerns? We would love to hear from you! Reach us at http://www.mobilityware.com/support.php
Spider Solitaire is created and supported by MobilityWare.
Updates and fixes to improve your gameplay experience including:
-Fixes a bug that would cause Spider to crash when switching to it from another application