This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Games
Play this 5-star, top-rated Spider solitaire on your iPhone or iPod with a fantastic user interface, beautiful graphics and subtle sound effects.
"I play this all the time. Fabulous update. Better than PC spider solitaire!"
"Great game to play...simple straight forward and challenging!"
"I've tried so many games and this is the only one I ever play."
"Wow! Your spider solitaire update was the best EVER! I love the rotation lock and the left handed play. Thank you so much. I'm now looking forward to Klondike and Free cell updates." – Jen Green
Drag, tap, or for the most fun, give cards a shove to send them on their way!
If you love solitaire try all our games. And if you're looking for Spider for your iPad check out the HD version.
Written by the same Eric that developed the Eric's Solitaire Sample that came on every Mac in the U.S. and Eric's Ultimate Solitaire for Mac OS. You can drag and drop or tap cards to move them. You can even throw the cards with a shove! Supports portrait and landscape orientations and has a fun user interface.
Spider is one of the most popular variations of solitaire. It's Eric's favorite as it offers lots of room for skill. This version is strictly for iPhone/iPod.
Your game is saved when you quit or get a call and is quickly restored when you return.
* Four Spider variations -- 1-suit, 2-suit, 4-suit (traditional) and Spiderette
* Landscape & portrait orientation lock setting
* Right hand/Left hand settings
* Beautiful art, cool particle effects and a fun user-interface
* Subtle sound effects so you can enjoy your music
* Drag and drop cards or throw them!
* Playable cards wiggle or glow -- turn off for a bigger challenge. The more the cards wiggle the better the move.
* Unlimited Undo
* Game state saved when interrupted
* Detailed Statistics
* Try my newest game "Eric's Sudoku" – It's fun and free
* Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sniderware
* Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sniderware
Try my newest game "Eric's Sudoku" – It's fun and free
* Cards are much easier to tap to move and throw. To cancel a move hold the card(s) still for a little longer now.
1.5.4 Features & fixes
* Fixed problem where users got stuck in landscape on main menu, but display was portrait
* Cards now move to longer runs of same-suit cards
* By popular demand: Don't reduce the rank size when cards are scrunched
* Two small changes to try to prevent the "Slow card" bug that some users have run into. Let me know if this helps. If you do run into this bug where everything seems S L O W please try turning your device all the way off and back on. If it keeps happening email firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 1.5.3 Features & fixes!
* Full support for iPhone 5 screen
* More background pictures!
* Allow background music to continue playing
* New More Sniderware Games screen
* News automatically appears when available – this won't be often
* Fixed orientation lock bug on iOS 6
* Some small bug fixes on some of the non-gameplay screens
* Like us at www.facebook.com/sniderware to keep up with the latest