It's supposed to be free forever, but who knows ? Get it now.
Codemattic's review says it all :
❝Yeah its an actual Tiny Wings style game - but really its more like an hypnotic procedurally generated light show. I think the BL programmers are just showing off what they can get iOS devices to do. I find the procedural flowers mesmerizing. Ill keep downloading their updates to this to see what new graphics and effects they add.❞
Chain perfect landings.
Beat your own score and your friends on Game Center.
Hold down on the screen to dive and ride the hills of Aldebaran. One touch gameplay (Tiny Wings mechanics).
- Endless hypnotic gameplay
- Landscape randomly generated
- Procedural graphics
- Customize your colors
- Share your custom colors with a simple link
- Game Center integration
- This game is a work in progress. Waiting for your comments and suggestions on the app store.
- The game is now in landscape mode, the screenshots will be updated later.
- Thank you for the great feedback in the reviews so far. I'll add instructions as requested in many reviews.
- Based on cocos2d and Box2D frameworks.
- Runs only on iPhone4, iPad and over. Optimization for previous generation devices, will be done later.
★ Twitter @jpsarda.
Other BonusLevel.org games :
★ Moonlights (Award winning tower building puzzle game)
★ Mozzle (The coolest motion/interactive jigsaw puzzles on the appstore)
★ Blockoban (4050 levels!)
And more, search for "bonuslevel.org" on the appstore.
- Fixed a crash on iOS5
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 26, 2011
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (34)
- 16.1 MB