iOS Universal Games
There are no In-App Purchases anymore! All games are now completely FREE! Play all your favourite solitaire card games including Klondike, Spiderette, Tri-Peaks, FreeCell, Spider, Pyramid, Three Shuffles and a Draw and many more! This free version of Solitaire City® now contains over 60 solitaire games and rule variations. Over 6 Million downloads Worldwide!
Solitaire City® is a Universal App. Play it on all your iOS devices with enhanced high resolution graphics on iPads and incredible HD graphics on all devices that have Retina displays. iPad Retina and iPhone 5, 6 and 6 Plus widescreen support.
Numerous game rules offer over 60 solitaire variations:
* Klondike (6 variations)
* Spider One, Two and Four Suits
* FreeCell (7 variations)
* Double Klondike (3 variations)
* Spiderette One, Two and Four Suits
* Demon/Canfield (4 variations)
* Poker Squares (4 variations)
* Pyramid (4 variations)
* Cribbage Squares (3 variations)
* Golf (4 variations)
* Casket (2 variations)
* Alternations (4 variations)
* Eliminator (3 variations)
* Yukon (3 variations)
* Tri-Peaks (2 variations)
* La Belle Lucie
* Three Shuffles and a Draw
* Demon Fan
* Super Flower Garden
* Baker's Dozen
Solitaire City is played against the clock for points. The faster you complete a game, the higher your score. Think you have an epic score? Then take a look at the numerous Game Center leaderboards to see how it compares with players from all around the world. View your friends' scores on their own separate leaderboards too.
A unique training system is included that teaches you the game rules and points out valid moves as you play. No more confusing rules to read. Learn new solitaire games as you play!
* Universal iPhone/iPad App
* Drag cards or tap to move them
* Classic Solitaire/Patience (Klondike)
* Stunning HD graphics on all Retina displays
* iPhone 5, 6 and 6 Plus widescreen support
* Enhanced HD graphics on iPads
* Landscape & portrait support
* Rotate the device during play to switch orientation
* Impressive graphical effects
* Timed scoring system
* Game Center online leaderboards and achievements
* Interactive training
* Suggest a move button
* Listen to iTunes music while playing
* Fun sound effects and sound themes
* Create your own sound themes
* Custom background graphics
* Use photos from your album or camera as a background or card back
* Choice of detailed card designs and card backs
* Replay the same game deal
* Unlimited undos
* Saves game position when the phone rings
* Left and right handed options
* Serious addiction
1) Three Shuffles and a Draw, La Belle Lucie etc can be found under the "Fan Games" section as separate game Rules.
2) There is an option that can ask you to confirm if you want to end a game on the Settings screen. It's called "Confirm New/End" and if you're prone to accidentally hitting the New button during play then simply turn it on.
3) If you like to play Solitaire City in bed, then you can lock the display to either landscape or portrait, again from the Settings screen.
Try our other games, "10 Pin Shuffle" and "Silly Saucers", also available on the App Store.
1) A brand new game - Baker's Dozen.
2) Added winning and losing streaks statistics for each game and rule number (at the bottom of each hi-score table).
3) Added a link to the Game Center Achievements on the game selection screen.
4) There's now a Frequently Asked Questions page accessible from the Settings screen.
5) Added a way to tell friends about the game via e-mail or text message from the Settings screen.
1) The game was a mess on iPhone 6 Plus devices running iOS 9. The game was accidentally using non-retina card graphics and backgrounds making them look blurry and the cards were covered by the shortcut bar. This has been fixed.
2) If you tapped on a card to select it and then flipped the phone's orientation then the card would end up in the wrong position.
3) If you won a game when scoring was turned off then it would still ask you to enter your name for the hi-score tables.
If you've reviewed or rated a previous version of Solitaire City then please take a few seconds to re-send it as ratings are reset with each new update. Your old review will still be present when you press the "Write a Review" link on the Solitaire City review page.