Free preview of the exciting new trading card game (TCG) from the makers of Ascension and Magic: The Gathering.
SolForge is a revolutionary new TCG that will redefine the genre designed specifically to take advantage of the digital TCG space. This free preview contains two preconstructed decks to give players a taste of the strategy and tactics of the upcoming full release.
"...one of the best demos on our showfloor." - Penny Arcade
"SolForge is a fun game, and it looks amazing" - Gamerfront.com
"Looks fantastic...I was able to jump in and start playing right away" - Wired.com
- Challenge your friends or play against AI opponents with multiple levels of difficulty
- Simple to learn, difficult to master.
- Tutorial to get you playing right away
- Unique leveling mechanic transforms your cards as you play
This is just the first chapter in the SolForge saga. New Features are coming including:
- New Cards
- Online Play
- Deck Customization
- Campaign Mode
- Cooperative Raids
- Animated Cards
- And more!
1. Expanded AI options
- Now choose between AI Easy, Normal, and Hard
2. Random deck selection
- Option to choose a random deck for player or AI
- The AI can randomly play decks you have not yet unlocked
3. Quick Play Button added to home screen
- The Quick Play button creates a game with the same options used for the most recent game created
4. Bug fixes and improved performance
- Faster load times
- Reduced game lag
- Improved login and recovery system
- Fixes for game crash errors
NOTE: Games from the previous build of SolForge will not resume properly after the update. Please finish any outstanding games before updating.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 22, 2013
- Stone Blade Entertainment
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (12)
- 201.5 MB