The exciting new digital collectible game from the makers of Ascension: Deckbuilding Game and Magic: the Gathering.
SolForge is a revolutionary new digital collectible game that will redefine the genre, designed specifically to take advantage of the mobile space. Start your account with free cards and earn cards every day by playing!
"...one of the best demos on our showfloor." - Penny Arcade
"SolForge is a fun game, and it looks amazing" - Gamerfront.com
"Looks fantastic...I was able to jump in and start playing right away" - Wired.com
- Start with two free decks, and earn additional cards just by playing
- Challenge your friends or play against AI opponents with multiple levels of difficulty
- Simple to learn, difficult to master.
- User-Friendly Tutorial to get you playing right away
- Unique leveling mechanic transforms your cards as you play
This is just the first chapter in the SolForge saga. New Features are coming including:
- New Cards
- Campaign Mode
- Cooperative Raids
- Animated Cards
- And more!
What’s New In 4.1
Card Forging System
Store and Reward Changes
1. New Cards
- Collect the all-new Rise of the Forgeborn set with 100 new cards!
- Discover the Forgeborn, the first cards that can reach Level 4!
- Unlock the powers of Allied creatures with powers that span across factions
2. Card Forging System
- Turn excess copies of cards into Silver to spend as you please
- Use that Silver to buy the specific cards you’re looking for
- Access Card Forging through the large card view in the Deck Builder screen
3. Tournament Changes
- An additional round has been added to all tournaments.
- Win new Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze prize packs based on your record, available exclusively from tournaments.
4. Store and Reward Changes
- Rise of the Forgeborn is now available! All packs can include any of the new cards.
- Rise of the Forgeborn only packs are available with all-new content.
- Earn more Silver each day by completing your daily rewards
- Use that Silver on the new Booster Packs, with greater chances at Heroic and Legendary cards
5. And more!
- Matchmaking algorithm has been improved.
- Additional search options have been added to the deck builder.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 22, 2014
- Stone Blade Entertainment
- 430.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (43)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (600)