Smallball Pinball, Cars
October 1, 1908, Henry Ford said, "I will build a motorcar for the great multitude!" Not only creating the Model T, Ford perfected the assembly line allowing him to manufacture more cars than the 300 other auto manufacturers combined. By 1927 Ford was cranking out a car every 24 seconds. For $825 you could buy your self a reliable and easy to drive Model T. And now for FREE you can download a game thats fun and easy to play...
Welcome to the second episode of our pinball series:
SmallBall Pinball, Cars
We tried to fix all reported problems from the previous episode, Grand Canyon. This episode includes:
- 3 finger pause
- No need to resolve a puzzle again if you drop to a lower table
- The puzzle marked with flashing arrows for clarity
- The last table exit leads you to the high score leader board. Leave your mark for all the world to see...
Have fun, and keep in touch for the next episode!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 12, 2009
- 2.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1497)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1501)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• HEXslide HD
• Slice HD
• Slice SD
• SmallBall Pinball, Grand Canyon