From the creator of Cow Clicker, Simony is a medieval church politics-themed game about earning your station among a community.
Either choose an ordinary game (ludus) for free, or spend favors for a one-game bonus multiplier. Vie for the greatest rank (ordo) by playing a game of memory. At any time, use the gilded center button to complete a sequence automatically—if you have favors enough to spend. Need more? visit the market (mercatus) and pay to stock up. Unless you decide doing so would be degenerate. But then again, if everyone else is doing it, do you have a choice?
Log in to your Game Center account and earn your way to the top of the leaderboards (tabulae ducum). Compete with players of the installed version of Simony (November 17, 2012 – March 10, 2013), at the Museum of Contemporary Art Jacksonville, a cultural resource of the University of North Florida. At the end of the installation, the top ten players will be invited to realize their influence by choosing how to spend the game’s proceeds on behalf of the museum.
- Fixes occasional crashes on some devices.
- Fixes problem in which button sounds may cut out during play.
- Remedies possible accidental depletion of favors from rapid button presses by the impatient.
- Fixes miscellaneous other bugs.
- Latin grammar fixes (mea culpa).
- Miscellaneous UI updates.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 27, 2012
- Ian Bogost
- 31.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (37)