iOS Universal Games
The best looking multiplayer sci-fi shooter for mobile devices.
„Shadowgun: DeadZone is one of the sharpest-looking shooters we've seen.“ – SlideToPlay
„They’ve made what could be the best multiplayer shooting experience on a mobile device.“ – TouchGen
„If you want evidence that mobile games are turning into their console and PC cousins, then look no further than Shadowgun: Dead Zone.“ – Pocketgamer.co.uk
Thanks to the continued support of our talented fans in cooperation with developers Shadowgun: DeadZone now has a common platform from where all sides can cooperate in improving the game. The gaming community now has the fantastic opportunity to influence its favorite game title.
Prove your courage and challenge your friends.
Experience heroic multiplayer battles that have never been seen on mobile device before.
Enjoy console quality multiplayer game with awesome graphics on your phone and tablet.
* Experience intense tactical multiplayer combat with up to 12 players connected online.
* Choose from two popular game modes – Deathmatch and Zone Control, various maps and from 10 playable characters
* As a character's ranking increases, new elements will be unlocked and available during gameplay
* New control elements such as sprint and roll have been implemented into gameplay
* A wide ranging arsenal offers Assault Rifles, Machine guns, Plasma Rifles, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, Rocket Launcher and many more, all of which are upgradable
* Various items including Medi Kit, Ammo Kit, Flash Grenades, EMP Grenades, Frag Grenades, Sentry Guns and Mines
* Talk to your friends in real time! Enjoy entirely new service – multiplayer voice chat
SHADOWGUN: DeadZone is available on devices with at least 512 MB RAM
- updated for new technologies (Unity 4.6, most 3rd party libraries)
- new supported devices: iPhone 5S, 5C, 6 and 6 Plus
- melee/knockdown fix: attacked player rotates towards the attacker during knockdown
- projectile visibility fix: other players no longer shoot with invisible projectiles after reloading their empty weapon using ammo-kit
- the reward for the winning team in the ZC game has been increased from 400 exp to 1000 exp
- iOS client stability improved
- voice chat support has been removed
- water surfaces have been removed from the game
148Apps —Shadowgun: Deadzone Review