iOS Universal Games
Want to practice and learn history and still have fun? SDPro History has over 110 practice questions incorporated in a game fashion that are closely based off questions asked on AP World History, AP US History, SAT World History, and IB History and all history classes in general. It is a great way to prepare and learn more while still having fun. The best part is it is FREE. Topics are separated chronologically by era and include:
> Foundations: 8000 – 600 BCE
> Classical: 600 BCE – 600 CE
> Post-Classical: 600 - 1450
> Early Modern: 1450 - 1750
> Long 19th century: 1750 - 1900
> Modern: 1900 - Present
Test your history knowledge and watch the points rack up! See if you are the ultimate history buff! Compare scores with your friends and see who can get the highest score in the Two player mode! Features include:
- Race against time
- Full explanations of hard questions and full hints when stuck!
- 50/50 option to help when you are stuck
- “Mark” button to save questions you want to ask you teacher or friends!
- History of tests taken
- Point system
- Less repetition! Enhanced logic ensures less repetition of questions until you have seen them all!
- 3 Exciting Modes! Fun Mode, One Player Challenge, and Two Player Challenge
- Post your scores to Facebook!
- Provide feedback and emails!
- New Updates on the way for even more questions!
Questions just like the ones on school, honors, college classes, AP, IB, and SAT tests! Download today and be sure to check out other cool trivia apps like SDPro Trivia+, SDPro Chemistry, and SDPro Math developed by Abrotech, Inc. today!!
iOS 7 optimization