Rule with an Iron Fish
iOS Universal Games
Best Mobile Games of 2016 - cnet
Games of the Year 2016 - Snappzilla
4.5 Stars - Touch Arcade
Become the greatest pirate captain that ever fished! Add more pirates to your burgeoning island town! Listen to all their nonsensical complaints! Fish in ludicrous locations like swamps, active volcanoes and the sky!
"Does just about everything right." -- Touch Arcade
- Relaxing, addictive fishing gameplay
- 7 gorgeous, otherworldly fishing environments
- Catch 150 hand-painted, scientifically-inaccurate fish
- Throw rotten fish at your rivals!
- Unlock town features like an aquarium, farm, restaurant and hacker cave!
- Decorate your house with unsettling trophies!
- Collect pirate pets, most of which have eyepatches or other classy dysfunctions.
- Pay once, no IAP, no ads.
We’ve updated the game (free for existing owners, as always) to bring our mobile fans up to date with the latest fish from our Steam release!
- 20 new fish, some suggested by legendary NOAA researcher Dr Jay Orr
- A cat bobber...
- And a pirate kitten!
- iPhone X support
- French language support
TouchArcade —'Rule with an Iron Fish' Review - Good ol' Fishin' Without IAP Bait