Road Trip: Family Fun
***Mom Review***- "We found 35 of the states, 98 yellow cars, and the whole scavenger hunt for NYC. We were all engaged. It made for a great road trip for all of us. It mixed technology and conversation without each member being isolated. LOVE IT!" - Bethany, Philly PA
Load up the Family Truckster and make your road trip fly by with this family friendly app packed with games, riddles, scavenger hunts, drawing, and much more! Fun for all ages.
What do I get with my purchase?
• Word Creator- How many words can you create in 60 seconds with the word provided?
• Word Search- Find the words from the themed lists.
• Word Scramble- Unscramble the word(s) based on geography.
• Road Sign Bingo- When you see a road sign on your travels, cover it with a checker. Try to get five in a row.
• State Plate- Find license plates from as many different states as possible.
• Yellow Car- Split into teams and keep an eye out for yellow cars. Keep track of the score using the app.
• Scavenger Hunt- Choose a generic or city scavenger list and check off the items you see on your travels. (Cities include: Boston, New York, Washington, D.C., Martha's Vineyard, and more)
• Who Am I?- read the clues and guess which famous person throughout history they describe.
• Where Am I?- read the clues and guess where in the world the clues refer to.
• What Am I?- read the clues and guess what object, invention. or everyday item the clues refer to.
• Read these fun facts about people, geography, presidents, and more.
• Use the drawing pad and color choices for endless fun!
New Scavenger Hunts.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 18, 2013
- Kerrie Gallagher
- 16.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• A Color Blast
• Alphabet Game
• Alphabet Match: PreSchool
• American Flag
• American Symbols
• Articles: A and An
• Beginning Letters Match
• Birds on a Wire: Adjectives
• Birds on a Wire: Nouns
• Birds on a Wire: Verbs
• Butterfly Numbers
• Carnival Grammar: Affect and Effect
• Carnival Grammar: Can and May
• Carnival Grammar: Good and Well
• Carnival Grammar: It's and Its
• Carnival Grammar: Who's and Whose
• Carnival Grammar: You're and Your
• Clocks: Movie Times
• Community: 3 Types
• Community: Live, Work, Play
• Compound Predicates
• Compound Subjects
• Compound Word Puzzles
• Cosmic Bowling: Past, Present, and Future
• Count by Fives
• Count by Tens
• Counting Pennies
• Counting to 20
• Fact Families: Addition and Subtraction
• Goods and Services
• Halloween Addition
• Halloween Multplication
• Holiday Math
• Identifying Operations
• Left and Right
• Math Order of Operations
• Missing Letters: Vowels
• Picture Addition
• Picture Subtraction
• Probability: Grade 3
• Road Trip Lite
• Round Up: Hundreds
• Round Up: Tens
• Slam Dunk Grammar: There, They're, and Their
• Slam Dunk Grammar: To, Too, and Two
• Space Age Counting
• Subjects and Predicates
• Super Shapes
• The Seven Continents
• Trace Letters
• Trace Letters Lite