Rhythm Control 2
The #1 music game in over 10 countries!
Rhythm Control 2 is now free to play and supported by in game ads. Purchase any song pack to remove all the ads.
Rhythm Control 2 is finally here with improved gameplay features, a shiny new interface and a surplus of new tracks to play!
4,5 stars out of 5 - "Daikon Media clearly has the music genre nailed" - The App Shack
Rhythm Control 2 is the sequel to the addictive music game that topped the charts in Japan and Sweden. Touch the markers in rhythm with the music and try to get a high score! Featuring music from both Japanese and western bands and musicians, including Bit Shifter, YMCK, Boeoes Kaelstigen and Slagsmålsklubben.
- Sequel to the #1 music game in Japan and Sweden that was featured as “gaming app of the day” by Kotaku!
- Universal app
- New “course mode” with online leaderboards through Game Center
- Addicitve gameplay designed specifically for touch screens
- Multiple difficulty levels makes the game enjoyable for rhythm game newcomers and veterans alike!
- Varied tracklist consisting of songs from both western and Japanese musicians
- Additional tracks available as in app purchases.
- Silky-smooth gameplay at 60 FPS
- Tested on iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch 4th generation as well as 2nd and 3rd generation iPad. Compatibility with other devices is not guaranteed.
Activation Theme - Bit Shifter
Neko Nadetai - YMCK
Yrsel 606 - Slagsmålsklubben
Seek Me - Phoenix Project
Freaky Boyz - Donk Terrorist
Kokoro - Martin feat. Vivian
Kantillo - Boeoes Kaelstigen
Mr. Sheep and Mr. Bee - Hideki Kaiji
Let's Dance Tonight - 61 Degrees
Stars - 61 Degrees
Another Day - 61 Degrees
Kagami - 61 Degrees
Europhonic - 61 Degrees
Fly With Me - 61 Degrees
Party Time - 61 Degrees
Kiss Me Tonight - 61 Degrees feat. DreamTuner
I’ll Be Late - Foozogz
And perhaps a hidden track...?
Some of the songs are locked initially. Playing the game a few times will unlock all the songs.
Four song packs with three songs each are available as in app purchases. Additional song packs will be released on a regular basis.
We'd love to hear from you! We highly value the opinions and suggestions of our players. If you'd like to contact us, you can reach us at @daikonsoft on Twitter or visit our webpage at www.daikonsoft.com
- New free song "Party Time" by 61 Degrees!
- New "Practice Mode" lets you play songs at 70% speed. Enabled by tapping the "assist" button in song options.
- Fixed a bug where some players were rewarded 1 point over or under a perfect score.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused the song select wheel to stop working.
- Fixed several display bugs.
** We are aware of a bug that is causing the store to crash on some people's devices after doing a restore. We encourage everyone to submit their crash reports to Apple as this will help us figure out the problem quicker. ***
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 27, 2013
- Daikon Media AB
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (10)
- 72.9 MB