Game of The Year 1997-1998 worldwide. The purpose of Quoridor is very simple: to reach first the opposite side of the board. To slow the progress of opponents, players can put fences to make the paths longer.
Quoridor is a game with simple rules, but with a deep playability and great longevity to make endless games.
There are more rules?
The fences once in play cannot be moved.
When he has run out of fences, the player must move his pawn.
The pawns are moved one square at a time and the pawns must get around the fences.
One game lasts about seven minutes, and during the game amazing labyrinths are made on the board.
Quoridor was Game of The Year 1997-1998 worldwide and one of the prizes was the MENSA award given only for mind challenging games.
Last year it also won a Finland prize for the new children version.
A huge community of players is around the world and on some countries there are national challenges!
- smooth graphics to get the best from old iPhones to modern iPad, New iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch with or without the Retina Display Graphics
- smart A.I. with 3 levels
- one or two players play locally (making it a portable version of the real board game)
- save and restore game automatically when the app is paused or you have to quit
- energy safe: optimized to do not drain your battery life
- listen your iTunes music during play
- Undo action shaking the device on iPhone, iPod touch
More info on the site www.quoridor.net where is the game rulebook in 33 languages!
Retina display graphics on supported devices (included the new iPad)!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 22, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (21)
- 17.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cinderella - children tale
• Dice-Roller Simulator
• Itsy-Bitsy Fairy Tales
• La Finzine
• Little Red Riding Hood - children tale
• Lotto's Lucky Dice
• Pinocchio - children tale
• Simone and the night's monsters
• Smile On Kik
• Smiling Dice Poker