Quarto is a critically acclaimed 2-player strategic game. Its rules are so simple that you can pick it up within a minute. Despite being short and simple, Quarto matches are challenging. This game is easy to play, but difficult to master.
Give it a try!
- Play against the computer on 4 difficulty levels
- Advanced Mode (2x2 winning setups)
- 1-vs-1 on one device
- GameCenter: Challenge others via auto matchmaking
- Highscores and achievements
- Runs on iPhone and iPad
- Optimized for iOS7
The rules are simple:
- Your opponent selects a tile.
- You place it on the field.
- Select a tile for your opponent.
A Player wins by completing a row of four pieces, that share one common attribute.
Rows are vertical, horizontal or diagonal.
- circular or square
- small or large
- red or blue
- perforated and solid
Experienced players should try the advanced mode, which provides additional 2x2 winning setups.
-Classic and Advanced mode for GameCenter
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 31, 2014
- Christian Kirst
- 2.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 5.00 (6)