iOS Universal Games
"... it's challenging, it's funny, and most important of all, it's a lot of silly, goofy fun." - Gamezebo, 4.5/5
"... quit reading and download it right now." - TouchArcade, 4.5/5
Quadropus Rampage is an Endless Roguelike that casts you, the player, as an enraged, 4 legged cephalopod. It is your quest to reach the bottom of the ocean and destroy Pete, the evil god of the sea, before his army of abyssal creatures can overtake the ocean.
== FEATURES ==
• Perfect blend of roguelike and brawler - Hit enemies in their stupid faces!
• Endless Gameplay - Procedurally generated weapons, levels, and enemies that keep the action fresh until you die from thumb exhaustion
• Be a quadropus - Go on a rampage
• Four game modes - Story mode, Insane Mode, Manic Mode, and Timed Sprint, with more unlocked once you beat the game
• Pets - They'll accompany you in battle and save your hide!
• Intuitive, fast-paced combat - Easy to learn, difficult to master. Dodge, block, stab, smash, and spin your way to victory!
• Five epic boss fights - Pursue Pete into the depths and bludgeon his mouth off. Then do it again in the Petemare and Pete's Reckoning game modes!
• Mastery system - 23 achievements with gameplay altering rewards
• Artifacts - Unearth 39 treasures that let you shoot lasers out of your face or turn your pet starfish into an explosive boomerang
• Extensive upgrade tracks - Invest orbs in your quadropus to make him stronger
• Hilarious Characters - Break your ribs from intense chuckling
From the creators of the critically acclaimed Towelfight 2: The Monocle of Destiny.
GET TO TENTACLE-SLAPPIN!
Ads are removed because the quadropus accidentally smashed them. Well, maybe it's not an accident?
148Apps —Quadropus Rampage Review
PocketGamer —Quadropus Rampage
TouchArcade —'Quadropus Rampage' Review - An Action-packed Trip Into The Deep