Are you ready for some brain gymnastics? If you are looking for a calm, relaxing turn-based board game, Quadratus is just for you.
It's easy to learn and fun to play, but beware - it's addictive and very challenging at higher levels. You have been warned!
On the other hand, this game can be simple enough to be played by your kid. Just set it to Easy mode.
The rules of this game are simple: tap to select your checker, then tap twice - 1 square away to put a new one, or 2 squares away to move your selected checker. Once placed, this new one affects all the checkers in its immediate radius, turning any of your opponent’s checkers into your own. Take the most squares to win.
The game ends when:
* all squares have been taken, or
* one of the players can't move (blocked by other player)
* Two game modes - build your career or play a quick single game
* Three opponent types - Human (hot-seat mode), Easy A.I. and Hard A.I.
* Three visual styles: traditional wood, modern metal & natural green
* Large, easy to use "zoom & scroll" gameboard. It can be also switched to "scale to fit" mode
* New red tokens for more challenging gameplay (they block some squares)
* Save & restore system
* Local high-scores table
* Randomized boards
* Options screen with ability to turn on/off game music and sounds. When game music is turned off you can listen to your own music while playing.
Attention iPad users - this game runs in compatibility (2x) mode. To get full experience from your iPad, look for Quadratus HD.
A message to all happy Retina Display users:
Quadratus has been optimized for the Retina Display (high resolution graphics) and the iOS4 for fast app switching.
PS. Quadratus mówi też po polsku :)
Memory usage optimization
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 15, 2011
- 16.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 5.00 (10)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Bison bonasus
• Dearest Bialowieza Forest
• Nature's Beauty Wallpapers
• Quadratus HD
• Quadratus Lite
• Touché! How fast are you?