Dinosaur Jigsaw Puzzles - Puzzleosaurus
Kids will love being transported back 250 million years when playing this fact filled prehistoric dinosaur jigsaw puzzle app!
If you enjoy Puzzleosaurus - why not try our other puzzles app 'Bumbles Jumble - Toddler Puzzles'?
Piece together a prehistoric creature to learn more about it and become a dinosaur expert!
● 8 beautifully illustrated puzzles to complete with 2 puzzle modes, beginner and advanced.
● Option to select puzzle of choice or play in random puzzle mode.
● Dinosaur sound reward as each piece is correctly positioned.
● Visual and spoken facts about size, weight, diet and where in the world each dinosaurs’s remains have been found.
● Learn how to say each dinosaurs name correctly.
● Professional voice over and engaging sound effects/music.
Puzzleosaurus is a Prehistoric Puzzle Game featuring 8 extinct creatures from over 250 million years ago. Designed to entertain and educate young dino fans it contains 8 beautifully illustrated dinosaur jigsaw puzzles that once complete reveal exciting facts about each dinosaur.
Puzzles contain between 8 and 13 pieces with the option to play in advanced mode where pieces need to be rotated as well as moved into position. As children play they hear the name of the dinosaur they’re piecing together and a rewarding dinosaur “ROAR” each time a piece is correctly positioned.
Complete the puzzle and the budding palaeontologist is then rewarded with a dino fact file. See each creature’s name and tap to learn how to say it. Tap the world map to hear and see locations in the world their remains have been found.
Discover what they ate - meat, fish or plants? See and hear facts about their weight in relation to the weight of a car and their length/wing span in relation to the size of a bus.
A great introduction for kids to jigsaw puzzles, prehistoric creatures and dinosaurs!
Follow us on Twitter @edugame_uk for promotions and news on our latest apps or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/edugame
If you have any problems with our apps please email email@example.com before leaving a review and we'll do our best to sort it!
eduGAME takes child privacy seriously, please have a read of policies here : http://www.edugame.co.uk/support/privacy/
● Fixed rotation bug.
● We think we've fixed the pieces freezing bug, but if it still affects you please contact us via any of the methods below.
As always if you have any feedback about our apps please let us know! You can contact us via :
Facebook : www.facebook.com/edugame
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 05, 2013
- EduGame UK
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (8)
- 45.6 MB