This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Games
E3 Best of Show! IGN and MSNBC.com
A Puzzling Adventure with a Twist!
When White House inquiries to the Scoggins Eraser Co. are answered only with curious puzzles, Nelson Tethers from the U.S. Department of Puzzle Research is sent on the case.
The strange events in Scoggins will challenge every ounce of Tethers’ expertise, and possibly his very wits too, with brainteasers at every turn: mazes, logic puzzles, riddles, and more. He soon realizes that these - along with the clinically pre-occupied townspeople, secret societies, and peculiar sounds from the forest - are intimately connected to the core mystery. And what's with the gnomes?
* Plentiful puzzles to challenge your neurons. See if you can find every puzzle to solve the mystery of Scoggins -- mazes, logic, riddles, brainteasers and more.
* Investigate the strange, peculiar and mind-boggling to crack the case! Your discoveries provide clues to the larger mystery crippling the town, or uncover puzzles that must be solved to reveal answers ... or even more questions.
* Hunting for Hints: Chewing gum helps Agent Tethers think and solve. Find and collect gum wads around the town to uncover hints if you get "stuck" in any puzzles.
* Creative collaboration with indie comic artist Graham Annable (Grickle comics and animated shorts)
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Walking Dead: The Game
Jurassic Park: The Game
Back to the Future
Monkey Island Tales
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit in The Last Resort
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
* Minor bug fixes
* Puzzle Agent now supports iOS 5
* When you download this update, your saved game will be preserved
TouchArcade —'Puzzle Agent' Review - New Point-and-Click Adventure from Telltale Games [Updated]