Put the Heart Back in Love
iOS Universal Games
Put the Heart Back in Love (把心還給愛) is a wickedly thrilling catch and match game that also helps you learn Chinese characters while you play! It’s a fast-paced game that tests your ability to recognize patterns and challenges your reaction time!
The game is a Tetris-like drop game wherein “heart” characters drop from the top. You will have to catch these symbols and drop them properly to complete the two Chinese symbols for “love” waiting at the bottom of the screen. It’s literally putting the “heart” back into “love.” Clever, isn’t it?
Using two hands, tap the love symbols to rotate them 180 degrees to match the orientation of the heart symbols that are dropping down. This requires concentration and really fast hands!
* No ads, so no annoyances
* No in-app purchases, so no surprises
* Full of Mandarin Chinese audio that cheers you on! It starts with “Nǐ hěn yōu xiù” (你很優秀), meaning “You are outstanding.” Every time you catch hearts it will say “Wǒ ài nǐ” (我愛你), meaning I love you. At Game Over it will say “Jiā yóu” (加油), meaning Go! Go! Try again. Don’t give up.
* You’ll know the Chinese symbol and character for Love by heart
* Optional: Displays the Best Score and the number of games played if you sign in to Game Center
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Put the Heart Back in Love is a highly addictive game that not only tests your skills and patience, but also lets you learn Chinese symbols and some cool Mandarin phrases!