This app was removed from the App Store.
Poker Bluff Master
iOS iPhone Games
• The person with the Ace of Hearts in hand starts the game.
• The object of the game is to get rid of all your cards as quickly as possible and you must be good at bluffing for this.
• Suppose you have only one ace but you want to take risk and get rid of two cards at once. Keep one ace and one any other card face down on the table and say ‘Two Aces’.
If any player thinks that you are bluffing, he/she may challenge you and ask you to show the cards. If you have really bluffed, you will have to pick up all the cards in the discard pile and add it to their pack. Otherwise, they all go to other person’s pack.
• Next player may or may not have the aces. They may want to get rid of their Cards (or just bluff their way through by saying that they are getting rid of their ace and take a risk of being challenged by playing another card) .
• One may also bluff on number of cards, though it has greater risks of being challenged. This is that you may say that you are playing ‘Two Kings’ though you may actually add three cards to the pile of which two are kings and third one is another card from your pack. If no one catches you, even if you are challenged, you may show your two kings and let the challenger pick up the whole pile of cards for their pack.
• After everybody is done with aces, you may continue with kings, queens, jacks, tens and so on.
• The first person to get rid of all their cards is called the ‘Bluff Master’ and is the winner of the game!