Pocket Rogues: Ultimate
iOS Universal Games
POCKET ROGUES - a whole world consisting of generated locations and dungeons. This is a honest and harsh Action-RPG with the Roguelike elements, made in pixel 2D retro style and fully in real time!
Battles in real time will challenge any hardcore gamer, and the exploration of the environment and many unusual mechanics will drag you to long hours.
In Pocket Rogues you are waiting for dozens of dungeons filled with unique loot and monsters, many classes of heroes and bosses, the fight with each of which will be a real test. And the traditional elements of the RPG genre, such as pumping a character and exploring the world, will never let you get bored!
• COMPLETELY IN REAL TIME! Move, dodge, get around the flank! The real-time combat system, just like in the big Action RPG for PC
• EACH DESCENT IS UNIQUE! Everything from locations and monsters to loot and random encounters is generated during the game. You will never get two identical dungeons!
• 6 HERO CLASSES: each has unique skills, items, and a skill's tree
• UNIQUE LOCATIONS: each has its own visual style, its own unique monsters, traps and objects, and between all open locations it is possible to move freely!
• OWN GUILD FORTRESS: you can build and improve buildings in the Castle of the Guild, opening and strengthening new heroes, and also discover new game mechanics
• REGULAR UPDATES. The game is supported and actively developed for a long time, and - in close contact with the community of players who know exactly what they would like to see in the game!
ULTIMATE VERSION FEATURES:
• The number of all the GEMS, obtained by killing monsters, bosses and for completing tasks, is increased by 50%
• Added the ability to SAVE the game before leaving, being in any normal dungeon, as well as auto-save while minimizing the game
• Berserk, Necromancer and all future PREMIUM CLASSES are available for gold
• Added the ability to start descent into the DUNGEON from a given depth
• All normal dungeons are completely FREE
• Ads in dungeon is completely disabled (but there was an opportunity to watch ads for gems)
FaceBook Game Team (Eng): http://www.facebook.com/PocketRogues
VK (Rus) game group: http://www.vk.com/pocketrogues
For all questions, you can also contact the developer directly: email@example.com
* [Gameplay] Added the degree of quality (rarity) for all equipment: Normal, Uncommon, Ancient, Epic and Legendary
* [Gameplay] All equipment can receive random enchantments (such as additional fire damage for weapons or reflection of damage for armor), which depend on the level of rarity of the item
* [Gameplay] In the Camp you can now meet mercenaries, who for a certain amount of gold will follow you into the dungeon. A mercenaries can only be hired before the end of the current descent and after death they are not revived
* [Settings] Added the ability to pick up items automatically or manually
* [Settings] Shadows from creatures can now be disabled
* [Settings] Cloud autosave can be turned off again in the settings - this can help with crashes after launching the game
* [Misc] Increased the scatter of objects in the fall, as well as improved their physics
* [Misc] Pets can no longer go to the Trap zone
* [Misc] Through the subordinate magician creatures can be passed through like through a pets - they are not an obstacle as long as the the "Control" works
* [Misc] Passive items are now immediately sold for selection if there is at least one same item in the inventory
* [Misc] The shadow of companion creatures has become softer
* [Misc] Now when Poison Chan is destroyed around there will be poisonous puddles
* [Misc] Reduced the size of some pop-up labels
* [Balance] The recovery rate of HP and MP near the campfire in the Camp is increased
* [Fixed] Fully rewritten button reassignment system, fixed compatibility with most external controllers (gamepads)
* [Fixed] There could be problems with AI in attacking the Merchant
* [Fixed] Switching inventory cells using a gamepad or keyboard could cause problems
* [Fixed] Hangs could occur when generating a large number of items
* [Fixed] Necromancer and Berserk could, under certain conditions, receive infinite mana
* [Fixed] The values of some generated jobs could be arbitrarily reset
* [Fixed] Creatures called by Lich could freeze and not move
* [Fixed] Sometimes the floor could not be considered cleaned even if there were no enemies left on it
* [Fixed] Inventory sometimes could move beyond the edge of the screen when opened
* [Fixed] The character was not displayed on the minimap if you start the descent immediately from the boss arena
* [Fixed] When opening the inventory, the first available item was displayed, but in order to use it or throw it away it was necessary to select the item repeatedly
* [Fixed] Many small fixes and optimizations