iOS Universal Games
Do you love classic video games from the 8-bit era? Do names like "Pitfall," "Combat," "Adventure," or "Haunted House" bring back warm memories of fuzzy televisions and pixelated landscapes? Pixa offers all the nostalgia of an 8-bit classic with all the polish and depth of a modern hit. It will take you on a smile-inducing quest in true old-school style. Simple. Classic. Engrossing. Try it now!
See how it plays here: http://youtu.be/2hZpsoQD8uI
* Authentic Atari 2600-style retro graphics and gameplay
* Many grand adventures with quests, monsters, and castles
* Simple, responsive controls
* Exciting beat-based battle mode
* Infinite gameplay - the fun never stops
* Witty story and characters
* Full Game Center support with leaderboards and achievements
Several fixes and minor improvements:
• Resolved a crash when the app was starting.
• Changed the look of coins to be more consistent with the look of the rest of the game.
• You no longer need to slash directly over enemies during combat.
• Updated for 64-bit devices.
TouchArcade —'Pixa' Review - An Ode to the Atari