Use your own photos as levels!
"If you have ever wanted to be able to create your own iPhone game, Piclings gets you a step farther..." – CNET.com
"Piclings...is one of the most interesting uses of augmented reality in gaming that I’ve seen...the tech works surprisingly well, and it’s undeniably fun to think of new and silly pictures to create levels from." – touchARCADE
"Piclings is a novel technological concept." – 148Apps
"Ultimate value for your money." – Mahalo
"The idea and tech behind it are pretty awesome to see in action." – Gamezebo
Piclings is a platform game where you can take photos and play them as levels. You play a character called Picazzo and your goal is to navigate through your levels picking up coins and power ups spread randomly across your picture. Resembling a cross between a fruit and a toad, Picazzo is surprisingly nimble when it comes to navigating levels. But however agile, this little critter is still vulnerable to the pointy spines of the Huffies and Puffies also inhabiting the world of photos.
## FEATURES ##
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Create levels out of your own photographs or drawings.
- Share levels between friends and compete for the highest score.
- Level editor to edit your levels.
- Universal app that works on both your iPhone and iPad.
Become a fan of Piclings by going to facebook.com/Piclings
More cool games by PAN Vision
- Mariachi Hero
- Pirates vs Ninjas vs Zombies vs Pandas
Follow us on Twitter.com/PANVision
Like us on Facebook.com/PANVision
More information on www.panvisiongames.com
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 11, 2011
- PAN Vision AB
- 14.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (54)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (54)