iOS Universal Games
Phoenix 2 is the best looking shoot'em up that everyone can enjoy! Enjoy the marvellous action and defeat waves of menacing Invaders in daily new missions. Just some of the highlights are:
* Over 40 ships to collect and upgrade. Each ship has its own unique weapons and two special abilities. Find and upgrade the ship that fits your play style and matches up well in the missions.
* Every day a brand new mission is created using our improved procedural content generator. All players across the world play this daily mission and share their scores on our leaderboards. Create a community to get your own unique stages that you can play with your friends!
* Phoenix 2 is designed specifically for 64 bit devices with Metal. Our Flare engine, which was developed in-house, renders the intense action beautifully with advanced graphics effects, such as bloom and anamorphic lens flares.
Phoenix 2 requires an Internet connection.
The Phoenix II spring update is here! This update features new content, balancing, as well a slew of bug fixes. Stay tuned for exciting things while we move closer to the 2nd anniversary of Phoenix 2!
* The Mirage has arrived! One of the most popular ships from Phoenix HD returns, equipped with its epic Nightfury laser!
* Sound effects are added to the interface.
* Missiles fired by the Missile Swarm Ultimate now only reacquire targets that were originally locked when the Missile Swarm was fired.
* Laser Moons MKII will fire on active turrets first, before considering other targets.
* Slightly increases the weapon damage of X-81 and Oran.
* Increases the weapon damage of NC-271 and slightly increases the bullet spread.
* Brings Mega Laser charge time increase and recovery more in line with Mega Bomb.
* Reduces Stun EMP maximum stun duration.
* Blast Damage of projectiles is no longer limited to a maximum of 8 targets.
* Fixes issue where the select mission button was pushed offscreen because of a long world name on iPhone 5S and SE.
* The Inner Lining of a Barrier now always collapses when the outer barrier collapses. This didn’t always happen under certain circumstances.
* Fixes a problem where under certain circumstances the time slowdown effect of firing an EMP would last longer than intended.
* Muting sounds now works as expected again in iOS 11.3.
* Fixes issue where loading more scores in a leaderboard could display scores of the wrong rank.
* Fixes issue where the mission debriefing contents can sometimes be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
* Fixes Japanese localization where Chinese text was shown instead.
TouchArcade —'Phoenix 2' Review - Welcome to Your Daily Bullet Hell