iOS Universal Games
Phoenix 2 is the best looking shoot'em up that everyone can enjoy! Enjoy the marvellous action and defeat waves of menacing Invaders in daily new missions. Just some of the highlights are:
* Over 75 ships to collect and upgrade. Each ship has its own unique weapons and two special abilities. Find and upgrade the ship that fits your play style and matches up well in the missions.
* Every day a brand new mission is created using our improved procedural content generator. All players across the world play this daily mission and share their scores on our leaderboards. Create a community to get your own unique stages that you can play with your friends!
* Phoenix 2 is designed specifically for 64 bit devices with Metal. Our Flare engine, which was developed in-house, renders the intense action beautifully with advanced graphics effects, such as bloom and anamorphic lens flares.
Phoenix 2 requires an Internet connection.
Welcome to our holiday update! First off are two new ships, which brings the total to 80 ships, doubling the amount since launch. The second big feature is the Mission Log, which shows the results of all missions you have ever played, all the way back to the launch of the game! And yes, all historical leaderboards you participated in can be viewed as well.
We wish you all happy holidays and are looking forward to another year of great Phoenix 2 updates with you. <3<3<3
* 2 new ships join the fight, Nimbus and Widget.
* A Mission Log has appeared on the Pilot tab. View the mission results and leaderboards of every mission you have ever played.
* Tutorials for each ship’s primary special ability. These are also available for replay on the ship detail page.
* Reduced screenshake of Atlas and Arietis weapon impacts.
* Fusion Core explosion expands faster.
* Sentinel Apex has increased firing rate.
* Bullet Detonator Apex now has MIRV Defense enabled.
TouchArcade —'Phoenix 2' Review - Welcome to Your Daily Bullet Hell