iOS Universal Games
Phoenix 2 is the best looking shoot'em up that everyone can enjoy! Enjoy the marvellous action and defeat waves of menacing Invaders in daily new missions. Just some of the highlights are:
* Over 40 ships to collect and upgrade. Each ship has its own unique weapons and two special abilities. Find and upgrade the ship that fits your play style and matches up well in the missions.
* Every day a brand new mission is created using our improved procedural content generator. All players across the world play this daily mission and share their scores on our leaderboards. Create a community to get your own unique stages that you can play with your friends!
* Phoenix 2 is designed specifically for 64 bit devices with Metal. Our Flare engine, which was developed in-house, renders the intense action beautifully with advanced graphics effects, such as bloom and anamorphic lens flares.
Phoenix 2 requires an Internet connection.
Welcome to our second update of the year. This update adds greatly improved game recordings, a new world and new ships!
* Greatly improved game recordings! You can now enable automatic game recordings from the play tab. Once enabled, all your games are automatically recorded, so that awesome high score run is always saved. The quality of the recordings is also dramatically improved. So go make those awesome recordings and share them through your favorite social media. These new game recordings require iOS 11.2.1 and a device with an A9 processor or better.
* A new world. The struggle against the Invaders expands to The Blight, a system of planets broken during the conflict. Missions will soon visit this new area.
* The Polaris and Icarus join the roster of available ships.
* Fixes small UI issues.
* Fixes colors of some background elements in Arcology CQ-6
TouchArcade —'Phoenix 2' Review - Welcome to Your Daily Bullet Hell