Can you match all the colored sections? "Perplexagon" is an innovative puzzle with unique "flip-to-match" gameplay. Polygons are flipped and connected to match colored sections with neighboring polygons. This game, created by a physics professor, requires you to flex your spatial reasoning and show a healthy willingness to be perplexed! Even simple arrangements can become quite challenging!
The objective is to complete the puzzles in as few moves as possible. Each puzzle comes with its own maximum number of moves (or par) allowed to advance to the next, and more challenging, puzzle. The ultimate goal is to finish all of the puzzles with a total score under par!
- Innovative "flip-to-match" gameplay
- 30 puzzles with increasing difficulty
- Sound effects with original soundtrack
- 3D graphics and lighting effects with fluid animation
- Improved gameplay and levels.
- New "touch-to-center" move option.
- Updated artwork.
- Brand new music.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 12, 2013
- Nathan Lindquist
- 4.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 5.00 (6)