★ On Sale: 80% Off! ★
Pente is a fun and challenging board game where two players battle each other by placing opposing stones at free intersections of the board. The objective of the game is to place five stones in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, or to capture 5 pairs of enemy stones.
- Gorgeous animated board and pieces
- Three levels of difficulty of Artificial Intelligence
- Gomoku Style of play and Tournament Mode
- Multiplayer against another human opponent on the same phone
- Beautiful zooming touch interface for accurate placement of pieces
- Game automatically saves on exit when interrupted by a call
- Unlimited Undo/Redo for previous moves
Please consult the in-game help for game controls, rules and tips.
What some of the fans are saying about Pente for iPhone/iPod Touch:
"love the game, can't stop playing it"
"Hey, Guys! Great application. Very polished and well done. Thank you so much for bringing this to the iPhone, and so elegantly."
"Congratulation on Pente, it is very well done!"
We've listened to your feedback and have added a couple of very exciting modes to the game:
- Tournament Rule: With this rule enabled, the starting player's second move is restricted and must be at least 3 intersections away from the center of the board.
- Gomoku Mode: Gomoku also known as five in a row has the same rules as Pente
without the capture.
- Switch to turn off Sounds
- We've added a beautiful animated halo indicator to let you pinpoint your next moves coordinates even more accurately than before. Your opponents moves are also marked by this indicator.
- And lastly an option to enable a simpler Classic Board theme due to popular demand
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 03, 2010
- Brainium Studios LLC
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (78)
- 3.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Jumbline 2
• Jumbline 2
• Jumbline 2 Free
• Jumbline 2 Free for iPad
• Jumbline 2 for iPad
• Jumbline Lite
• Pente Lite
• ⋆Hand of Greed
• ⋆Hand of Greed HD
• ⋆Spider Solitaire
• ⋆Spider Solitaire+
• ⋆Word Search
• ⋆Word Search+