Now featured in Apple's "What We're Playing!"
Critics are raving:
"Pastry Panic could very well end up becoming your next metaphorical caffeine fix." - PocketGamer (7/10) (Bronze Award)
"Pastry Panic is as addictive as donuts, though thankfully far less fattening." - Gamezebo (4/5)
"Pastry Panic is destined for classic status." - 148Apps (4/5)
"Pastry Panic is delicious fun." - iPhoneAlley (9/10)
There's trouble brewing down at the old pastry factory, so management has sent you down to the belts. Oh no, there are bolts flying everywhere! Now you must gather them all to avoid clogging the gears, which would result in the factory becoming a gravel heap! Be sure to gather lots of pastries too, so you can rack up high scores on the leaderboards! All that and more in this new and exciting iOS adventure, Pastry Panic!
- Universal support for every device
- Beautiful HD retina graphics, even on the iPad 3
- Retro, detailed pixel art
- Four chiptune tracks for your listening delight
- Three game modes with challenging, iPad exclusive, variations
- Seven wicked power-ups
- Hat shop with 20 equippable items that can be purchased using in-game currency
- 3 special guest characters: Soosiz, Hurdle Turtle, and Draco!
- Stats page where you can track your progress
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Endless replayability and fun for players of all ages
Follow us on Twitter for all the latest status updates on everything Underground Pixel! https://twitter.com/#!/UndergroundPixl
Dino is back! He wanted to treat all of those iCade-wielding players to a -- you guessed it -- ICADE UPDATE!!
Yes, that's right. Pastry Panic is now iCade compatible! Better yet, if you preorder/order a GameDock from Cascadia Games, you'll be able to play PP on your television! I know, we spoil our players way too much.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 28, 2012
- Underground Pixel
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (28)
- 18.6 MB