Onion Magic Answer Ball
*** New Answers and Questions Added Feb 2, 2012
Truth. Philosophers, kings, and philosopher-kings have searched for it since the dawn of time. Now, the official iPhone Magic Answer Ball App by The Onion puts the truth in the palm of your hand. In a world dominated by superficiality and mediocrity, only The Onion can be trusted to tell you what lies ahead with scathing accuracy and cool indifference.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Ask any question and ye shall receive the deserved response, whether it’s “Sadly, yes,” “Hell No,” “Ask The Internet,” “Seek Help,” “Now You’re Obsessing,” “All Signs Point To Me Not Giving A Shit,” or another of the numerous original Onion answers.
* For those of you who prefer to sit back and let The Onion ask your questions for you, The Onion’s Magic Answer Ball App is pre-loaded with daily queries. Hours of fun and enlightenment can be yours while expending the least possible effort.
* Once you’ve had a peek at your future, share your questions and answers on Facebook as proof to your peers when it comes true later.
The Onion’s Magic Answer Ball: If It’s Not 100% Correct, You’re Not Shaking It Hard Enough.
HISTORY OF THE ONION'S MAGIC ANSWER BALL:
Around the turn of the 20th century, T. Hermann Zweibel, the best-known and influential of The Onion newspaper publishers, led an expedition to Tibet. For it was there, in the lofty Himalayas, that rumors of a sphere of immense and unknowable power caught the ambitious paper magnate's ears. Zweibel discovered this sphere, buried so deep within an icy crevasse that it had never been touched by daylight. This sphere, when correctly prompted, could divulge hints leading to the very secrets of the universe. Within decades, Zweibel’s team of scientists, engineers, and marketers had devised a way to mass-produce a near-exact copy of the Orb, and The Onion’s Magic Answer Ball has sold briskly ever since. Now, its immense power can be harnessed by users of the iPhone.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 20, 2011
- The Onion
- 20.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (196)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (196)